Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Our Sale of Goods (App Product, Digital Content, and Physical Products) Terms and Conditions
- These terms
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply Products (goods, digital, or app product) to you.
Why you should read them.
- Please read these terms carefully before making any purchase on our site. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, refunds, and returns, and other important information.
- By purchasing any products, whether goods, digital, or app product, you confirm that you accept these terms and agree to comply with them. We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to purchase any products on our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Information about us and how to contact us
Who we are. We are Liro Fitness LLC, a company set up in Dubai, UAE. Our company licence number is 2113937.01 and our registered office is at Sharjah Media City, Sharjah, UAE. Our brand is Strng.
How to contact us. You can contact us by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our contract with you
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Our Products
Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
Updates to App product. We may update or require you to update the app.
- Delivering the products
Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. For any overseas deliveries, there may be additional import tax/duty, depending on the size and value of the goods, which you shall be responsible for paying. Please see https://www.easyship.com/en-gb/duties-and-taxes-calculator/ for further information.
When we will deliver the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will deliver the products to you.
- If the products are goods. If the products are goods, we will deliver them to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- If purchasing an app product. The app will be immediately available for your use you as soon as you subscribe and on acceptance of payment.
- If the product is a one-off purchase of digital content. The digital content will be immediately available for your use as soon as you subscribe and on acceptance of payment.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event.
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, the courier may leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite reasonable efforts, the courier service is unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and we shall not be responsible for refunds and accepting returns from you.
When you become responsible for the goods. Physical products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
When you own goods. You own the physical product once we have received payment in full.
- App Product
- All app subscription payments are handled through the Apple and Google app stores and are under their terms and conditions. All web subscription payments are handled by Stripe and are bound by these terms and conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Depending on which country you are in, VAT may be added to the price, according to Apple and Android legislation.
- Other currencies are set by Apple or Google directly. For payments made via web, conversion to your home currency will be handled by your account provider and a conversion fee may be charged for this process.
Subscribing will give you access to all features the app offers.
- If you decide to purchase the app, you agree to instantly pay the price shown upon confirmation of purchase.
- Payment will be charged to the payment account linked to the card (if you are subscribing via web) or account you are using (the Apple or Google account connected to your device).
- If it is not cancelled earlier on, a subscription will automatically renew within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
You have the right to manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off at any point after purchase.
The amount you paid for your subscription upon purchase is non-refundable even if the subscription is terminated early.
- Digital Content
- If the product is a one-off purchase of digital content. The digital content will be immediately available for your use you as soon as you subscribe and on acceptance of payment.
- Refunds, returns and replacements
Types of refunds:
- If what you have bought is faulty, not fit for purpose, or misdescribed, you will have a right to refund or replacement, see clause 9 for more details.
- If you have simply changed your mind about the product, see below. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions, and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
How long do I have to change my mind?
- App purchase. Once you purchase the app, the app is immediately available to you and you will not be able to change your mind and receive a refund. You were made aware of this prior to ordering and agreed to this when ordering.
- Digital content for download or streaming. Once you pay for the Digital content, it will be immediately available to you and you will not be able to change your mind and receive a refund. You were made aware of this prior to ordering and agreed to this when ordering.
- Product/goods. You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) received the goods. Please note that certain items will fall under Regulation 28(3)(a) of The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, whereby due to health protection or hygiene reasons, we will not be able to accept returns and give you a refund.
When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind and receive a refund in respect of:
- App products after you have downloaded and paid;
- digital products after you have subscribed and paid;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes (as per Regulation 28(3)(a) of The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- any goods with a value of less than £42.
When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return if the products are faulty, not fit for purpose or misdescribed. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- If the products are goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, should you wish to refund the goods simply due to not wanting to pay for the shipping/import tax/duty that you have agreed to under these terms, you shall be entirely responsible to pay for the return of the goods to us. Only on receipt of the returned good will we then refund your payment for the goods (within 14 days).
- Refunds and Returns for faulty goods/goods not fit for purpose/misdescribed
Right to refund. You have a right to receive a full refund for: faulty goods; goods not fit for purpose; or goods that are not as described. Your refund shall include any reasonable delivery costs.
Returning faulty goods. If you wish to receive a refund for faulty goods, you must send them back to us. We will pay the reasonable costs of postage or collection.
Timeframe: You will have 30 days from the date the product is delivered to you to let us know that there is a problem and whether you would like a refund or a replacement. Once we have acknowledged that you would like a refund or a replacement, we shall provide such a refund or replacement within 14 days from when we receive the returned goods. If you have asked for a replacement and the replacement is still faulty, you will have 6 months to either get a refund or ask for a price reduction.
- How to contact us for Refund and Return goods
Email. Email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Price and payment
Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- How we may use your personal information
How we may use your personal information. We will only use your personal information as set out in our.
- Other important terms
If you suffer from any allergies or any other health issues please consult your doctor or GP before starting a plan with Strong & Sxy. You should always obtain any appropriate professional health advice relevant to your circumstances.
Strong & Sxy makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or suitability of the information contained or referenced in this app. The information is subject to professional differences of opinion, human error in preparing this information. The Strong & Sxy Plans is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any of the information or material provided to you. If you use, or otherwise rely on, any of the information in the app you are responsible for ensuring, by independent verification, its currency, accuracy, completeness, reliability and relevance to your own personal and individual circumstances.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your health professional first before following this plan.
Before starting any new diet and exercise programme please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. By signing up to this app, you are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using our programmes, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related programme or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you, but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.